View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 09:55 PM   #11
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxsMom View Post
I have to tell you DiapDealer, I wish that I could just take all of the books that are on my Kindle off (I have them stored on my computer external hard drive on Calibre) and just put about a dozen on my Kindle at a time. But the only way I know to do that is delete the books from my Kindle one at a time.
From the Kindle itself you can only delete one book at a time. But if you plug your kindle in to your PC and delete everything stored in the documents folder (do make sure there is nothing you want to keep or else make a copy of the files first)

Re collections, please refer to this amazon help page:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...375840&#k2sort
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote