View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #14774
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Just finished two quite different books:

Swimming Home by Deborah Levy - a Man Booker Prize nominee - a fascinating, intricately plotted literary novel - that begs to be re-read to understand what the heck just happened. Employing multiple viewpoints/descriptions of the same events - the reader is taken for quite a ride, as two marriages are challenged on a holiday from hell in the countryside. Levy writes sparely but beautifully.

Both books highly recommended.
Thanks for the review on that PB, it's been on my TBR List since it came out.

I think I may just go ahead and get myself a Christmas present.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote