View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 02:02 AM   #1
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Daily update June 24 slow?

Hi,

I thought I'd ask here before looking at logging a ticket about the issue.

I have a BeBook 1, 512meg version and use the installed V3ext firmware. Have used OI for a long while with no problems and found it to be great.

However.....

I installed the June 24th daily snapshot build and in comparison to the two most recent OI firmware builds I have used, being the May 25th daily snapshot and the official release of 0.2 I find the following to be very very slow.

1: Adding a bookmark
2: Page turns when turning the page on which a bookmark has been added

When adding a bookmark it takes up to 3 or 4 seconds for the bookmark sign to be displayed and then another 3 or 4 seconds for the sign to be removed once I click ok. Turning the page after a bookmark has been added can take up to 5 seconds from when the page turn button is pressed.

EDIT UPDATE: I've also now noticed that getting into the bookmarks section by "long press" 3 takes about 12 seconds from the button push.

Has anyone else found this to be a problem?

Cheers,
PKFFW

Last edited by PKFFW; 06-27-2010 at 06:44 AM.