View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 06:06 PM   #13
Demas
Connoisseur
Demas has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Notion Ink Adam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katelyn View Post
Finally, a real Website for Notion Ink and not just a blog page!
Thanks for the update, looking over their updated specs it's almost too good to be true... which is getting me worried!

The other thing that's strange is that they're launching their own app store which seems like they weren't able to license the "Google Experience" (never fear, hackers always get it on Android devices eventually, just a pity it won't be official).

Last "manage your expectations" comment, they say they'll be running Flash at MWC... but I'm not sure that's a big deal knowing the underlying hard/software. I'd rather see an announcement talking about release dates and pricing, particularly since the website indicates the name Adam was specifically selected to indicate being the first or forerunner... it would be a terrible misstep for that promise to go unfulfilled forever branding the device as one with the hubris to claim "first" only to come later.

Hopefully, that means they know more than we do (which explains the site rollout) and are confident they can deliver on the promise of "Adam".

MWC gets rolling in just 8 hours!
Demas is offline   Reply With Quote