View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 10:24 PM   #10
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
I have a leather cover for my jetBook. The jetBook fits into the left half and the cover opens to the right. This gives me more support while holding the reader.

The other nice thing about the cover is that it provides protection to the reader. One negative about the cover is that the fit isn't quite what it should be. It's a somewhat loose fit and was sewn together a little off kilter.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote