View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 08:48 PM   #18
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
looking at it just quickly it looks really nice ! i like the new cover much better. i still think the thumbnails are too small but i'm not complaining about that. i didn't read through the whole thing but the typography looks very nice to me. i like the way you used square brackets for the links to the italian version to set it off from the translations. excellent job so far.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote