View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 05:53 PM   #768
latrodectus17
latrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterlatrodectus17 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
So you want to fit that on letter sized pages, but magnified, or with smaller margins? I'm not quite sure what you want. Did you try setting the width and height of your device to a letter sized page (upper left of GUI in Windows version)? Then you could try the "fit width" mode or the "2 column" mode (also upper left) and see how you like the results.
yeah, I have played with some settings with no luck yet, but I am not very tech savvy.

Basically, what I want to do is to save paper when printing pdf scientific papers. No need for magnification (and certainly I do not want smaller fonts either!), but I could do without margins, page numbers, headers and footers, etc. I don't mind if the result is 1 or 2 columns, but I feel 1 column saves space.

thanks!
latrodectus17 is offline   Reply With Quote