View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 03:51 PM   #5
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
I have never liked tables. It is so hard to keep from blowing them up. My bigger bugbear is when some moron decides to use ordered lists when transcribing a document. Why not just copy the number or letter? They are not going to add to it or subtract from it.

Thanks. I stumbled upon the display functions on the web. Makes a world of difference. It scales all the way up of XL. I used this for the css:

Code:
.div-table{display:table; border:1px solid black;}
.div-table-caption{display:table-caption; background:gray;}
.div-table-row{display:table-row; border:1px solid black}
.div-table-col{display:table-cell; padding: 5px; border: 1px solid black;font-size: 85%; text-align:left;}
.div-table-col-num{display:table-cell; padding: 5px; border: 1px solid black;font-size: 85%; text-align:right}
Now how do I get my Sony Reader to center the mess?
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote