View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #23
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
Not sure which version this is, though. Could you see my last post to mrmikel in this thread? What version is this link you gave for? Is it the latest version? If so does it have that feature of not holding the file so I can edit in Sigil? (I know all these questions but I really want to get the version that's going to be most effective.)
Thanks. Bear
All you do is switch to the list view, edit the file, double click in the list view and your back viewing where you left off.

It is the last version of Reader Library. The same version I use.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote