View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 01:41 AM   #35586
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
There is a build-up of Nitrogen in the blood stream when breathing air under pressure. Divers need to off-gas this or else get the "Bends. " I have a special computer I wear when under water to monitor the build-up for normal air pressure and higher, but when flying (or even driving over mountains with high peaks where elevations 'lower' the pressure, chances of 'micro-bubbles' increase, and can be dangerous. After 24 hours the risk diminishes. I'll spend today reading, shopping in the mall, and girl-watching. Micronesian young unmarried women are gorgeous !
I remember something about the nitrogen and bends, but hadn't thought that this same thing would happen with on land elevations or even when flying. Is that something that has to be learned before you are awarded your certificate for diving?

And hey, if you have to hang around and wait, you may as well enjoy the view..

Waiting for my cornbread to be done baking.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote