View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:44 AM   #189
Mark W
Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Mark W is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kobo Glo
Help !!
I am new to all this, I have just purchased a Kobo Glo. The first I had to return as it has dust under the screen, the 2nd I returned today as it turned on, asked for either wireless or computer setup, with the wireless, I set the date etc, confirmed my wireless network, then it downloaded an update. It then restarted and came back to the start again, asking for me to set it up, which I tried again, with the same result. By computer it went to downloading the upgrade and gets to the end before saying oops internet connection lost, which it isn't, and went back wanting me to set it up again. I returned this one after a few hours of frustration. The new one I picked up this after noon is doing the same thing.

I have looked through your forums and tried downloading the new firmware 2.3.1 and 2.3.2. Whilst extracting either I get a rar error saying the .tgz file is corrupt.

I am at the end of my tether as the one with the dust in the screen loaded without an issue.

Thanks

Mark
Mark W is offline   Reply With Quote