View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #125
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
cant run anything on the kindle. have to add it to a startup somewhere, somehow.

will nmap - that's good thinking. but it should be open. I have a custom iptables rule that runs as a last .bashrc entry to make double sure. but i'll triple check. really is a tease.

ps aux > /var/log/process

maybe? in the end of the .bashrc, that get's hit (and pretty late ) I hope in the startup.

I'll give it a try.

EDIT: Well I'm trying it. wish me luck

didn't work, got wiped or never got called. ho hum.

also:
Quote:
me@dev ~/Desktop $ nmap -A -p22 ktdb

Nmap scan report for ktdb (192.168.15.244)
Host is up (0.0016s latency).
PORT STATE SERVICE VERSION
22/tcp closed ssh

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 0.14 seconds
DOH!

Ports closed. now why the heckedy would that be... Would be nice to do some prboom work at some point

and why does icmp work okay... but

Quote:
Nmap scan report for ktdb (192.168.15.244)
Host is up (0.045s latency).
All 1000 scanned ports on ktdb (192.168.15.244) are closed
harrumph

Last edited by twobob; 10-14-2012 at 08:53 PM. Reason: ps aux > /var/log/process
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote