View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #10
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You can download music and playlist from the cloud and keep them locally. You don't need to stream. I do this on my devices. You just have to make sure you upload it first. What's great is you can download a playlist and all tunes on it with one single click.

You won't be able to use other playlists with the KF's Music app but you might look for a sideload app that can. I do know on my phone that the playlist Amazon downloads is seen by the default Android music app. So maybe there is a way. Not sure if the KF uses the same format as Amazon MP3 app though.
Thanks Blossom I think I am just going to skip Amazon's player and use Double Twist. I do not want to have to upload to the Cloud just so I can download to the Fire. With DoubleTwist all I have to do is sync with the computer and then restart the Fire.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote