View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 01:56 AM   #82
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
Interesting fix, but it didn't work for me. Oh, and cybmole, sorry I didn't respond to your post earlier. I tried Amazon tech support at first but became frustrated with the lady after about a half hour of trying to understand what she was saying and explaining to her that I had already tried the things she was suggesting. When she told me the problem must be with my computer I gave up and that's when I went to the Amazon discussion boards and found that there were many others experiencing the same frustrations.

Like I said, hopefully a fix will be found. The books I purchased through them had already been, umm, backed up, so I'm not out any money in the deal as I still can access those books. It's that I do download a lot of the freebies I see posted up and since this started, I am unable to access any of them. In the meantime I just won't make any purchases until this is straightened out.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote