View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #79
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
Appreciate the suggestion Sadievan, but still didn't work. I do like that Revo uninstaller program though, think I'll keep that one around. I do appreciate the help though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Another long shot you can try is to install Revo Uninstaller (Free Program) and uninstall K4PC with that. It removes all of the registry entries, etc.

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_..._download.html

Make sure you select the 'Free' Version.

Maybe you are missing something in your current uninstall. Then try to reinstall. I would also reboot your computer after each process (uninstall, install). Also, I always disable my Firewall and Anti Virus when installing programs. Good Luck.

Carol
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote