View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 06:17 PM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I know that Terminator, one of our MR stalwarts, was able to send his reader to Kobo for $5. Needless to say, it did not go using an overnight service. It was looked at and replaced at no charge.

Apparently the holy crap it just broke and the I dropped it on the garage floor kind of breaks are easy to tell apart. At least that is what I was told when I brought my WiFi into my local Chapters store and they replaced it on the spot.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote