View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 03:25 PM   #130
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
When I received my Kindle Keyboard WiFi 3rd Gen, it shorted out for THREE MONTHS. I even had it replaced in one week and the replacement had the same problem. It wasn't until 3 months later that it was discovered that the unlighted cover was shorting the unit. Once I sent that back for a refund and purchased a soft cover, the problem was resolved.
Your problem was with the unlighted cover, not with the Kindle Keyboard, and in fact, they did need to fix the unlighted cover. I don't see what this has to do with the Kindle Keyboard itself. If you have specific examples of widespread problems with the Kindle Keyboard itself at launch, then that would be different.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote