View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 11:29 AM   #41
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
The Samsung Galaxy Tab will be running Android OS 2.2 in the initial release AND have fully sanctioned on device access to the Android apps market. I believe one of the reasons it passes ahead of 3.0 is that this device can operate as a phone.

Is there word if it runs HSPA+ 7.2 or 21 mbps like some of the data sticks?

Rogers has confirmed (in a note in the Globe and Mail) that the tablet will be sold in Canada "this fall" ... but, of course, no pricing yet. I'd be interested in one, at the right price, and where I could run it in wifi mode most of the time.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote