View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:37 AM   #7
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
From my understanding, i haven't received my fire yet, but on the Amazon Kindle forum in order gain access to the Cloud Drive where your files other your music is you had to go through the browser and select See your Cloud file, click on the folder where the file is and there is a little box you check, up top there are 4 buttons one says download. That should download it to your fire.

1. Select arrow show all department and then select Your Cloud Drive.
2. Select See Your Cloud Drive files
3. Select Folder: Documents, Music, Pictures or Videos
4. Check the box of the file you want to download
5. Select Download button up top.

Last edited by beckywc; 11-16-2011 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Edit to make list.
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote