Thread: Get Well Slow
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 06:00 AM   #21
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Many thanks for your notes and advice, folks. That's really cheered me up. I won't forget the charger and thanks for this, Dreams ***get something to attach to your Reader so that if you fall asleep it can't drop to the floor.*** Very sound idea that hadn't crossed me mind. Easily done because I have a TuffLuv flip top cover than has a loop on the back that I can attach a cord to.

This is the first of three rounds of surgery I must have over the course of the year, so I'm gonna be darned well read by 2011, eh? Cheers to everyone. Sorry if I'm out of touch for a while as of next week.

Love and luck to you all. Neil

I'm not sure if I'll get internet access, but I can do some editing and proofing offline. I don't intend to over-do that, though, so the reader will take some hammer.
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote