View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 04:17 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
You say Astak is a Team Research Division, so you do customize the firmware for the PP? I know that the hardware is the same as the bebook and hanlin v3, but what exactly does Astak do that sets it apart from Endless Ideas or Jinkie?
The PEz is the V5 not the V3 series (that is th 6", basic)

Quote:
I saw Robert you mentioned you were going to announce something within the next few days, and the post was the 18th? Hopefully it is a price cut or free shipping. I'll place my order after the announcement is made!
The only way I see the price to come down, is for Astak to be selling the EZReader in Kindle size quantities. May, RobertB have that problem to worry about
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote