View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 06:56 AM   #15
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Hey thanks everyone for those links. Any more? The Short Story is my favorite form of literature and it seems that ebooks (I'm relatively new to this) are focused (as is the world) more on novels than short story collections which I love such as the annual Years Best Science Fiction from Gardner Dozois -- which seems to be available for Kindle but not in epub wtf??

I also buy the annual general fiction - Best American Short Stories, O Henry Prize stories, Pushcart Prize Stories...but don't seem to find them available either. Guess it's just a market/marketing thing. I was thinking, and think I will start a separate thread on short fiction in general and see about what others have found.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote