Thread: Meet-Up! Chicagoans? -ites? -ers?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 11:22 AM   #1
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Chicagoans? -ites? -ers?

Let's meet. Soon. Bring "welcome to Chicago" gifts for me, like, dishwashing soap. Towels. Coffee. Money in envelopes. Forks and Spoons. Ziplock bags. Bread.

I've relocated from my previously undisclosed location to downtown Chicago, near Michigan and Randolph. We could meet-up in the emptiest apartment you've ever seen, and sit on the floor, because I have no chairs. I did stack my books up into a chair-like shape, but it didn't quite work. I'd slip off and end up tangled in plot-lines...

Or, I'm open to suggestions, because I haven't really explored the area yet. But the area is thick with restaurants, a Starbucks every corner, and little apartment-sized doggies pooping in Grant Park.

When? Where? Who?
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote