View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 01:54 AM   #8
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Thanks for the photographs, Bookpossum. I love photographs illustrating people or places I read about. I just found a thrift store book with over 200 photographs and illustrations depicting the people, places, and events I read about in Edward Rutherford's Dublin books, both of which I read in August. A treasure trove.

I finished The Secret River and really enjoyed it, although the events described were so very sad. It is a good historical read. The plight of aboriginal people is, of course, a familiar and tragic one in my own country. Beyond that I won't make any comment until others have finished the book. It is an excellent book club choice.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote