View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 06:49 AM   #5
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I build my books on Sigil with a style sheet (posted online at http://notjohnkdp.blogspot.com -- Dec 23 post, I think it is). I am very pleased with the KDP conversion for Mobi 7 devices, which except for obvious differences like font face follows the KF8 format very closely.

Far be it from me to second-guess Guido, but I would be a bit nervous about overriding most defaults. I do prefer the Mobi 7 paragraph layout (first paragraph indent and no space between paragraphs) to that of the Fire, so I do specify that.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote