View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 09:23 AM   #610
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I would modify the line spacing first and get that right. Then play around with the weight. For my versions of Charis SIL (other then the lighter ones) I used 15/12 for the weight. Some feel that's a bit dark and I've made one with about 1/2 the added weight using 8/5. I've not modified the bold and bold italic as their weight is fine with the others at 15/12.

While Blossom is happy with her weight, I find that a bit too heavy for me. But, at least it gives a choice. And soon there will be yet a third choice.

Today I am updating the readme file in the larger Charis SIL and releasing it out of beta.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote