View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 05:05 PM   #557
ladyplf
ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyplf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm,pocketpc,nextbook 7
I haven't been keeping up with this thread nor how well the transfers were going but I wanted to report that I got most of my ebooks from fictionwise transfered to B&N. However a good deal of my ereader.com books are MIA. I have figured out that one the ebooks from one publisher, Dorchester, are missing. This is most likely do to the publisher going belly up, but still it would have been nice for Barnes and Noble to mention that to customers. None of the missing books are on the list of books that they couldn't convert so that is deceptive to me.
ladyplf is offline   Reply With Quote