View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:38 AM   #3
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
If you buy books on your Kobo ereader, you will be asked to (forced to) upgrade firmware every time you try to turn device off. If you sync books using wifi on your ereader you will be asked to (forced to) upgrade firmware every time you try to turn device off.

I never buy books on my (Kobo Touch) ereader, only from my laptop computer. I am currently using firmware 1.9.17 and have never tried to upgrade firmware higher than that. I have (relatively) no problems buying books from kobobooks from my laptop.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote