View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:58 PM   #175
menevets
Connoisseur
menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300/Kindle 4 basic/iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone/Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
Supposedly, Apple has written software for the mini that "knows" when you're just resting your thumb on the edge of the screen and does not register that as an interactive touch. They mentioned this in the keynote. I haven't tried it out so I don't know how it works, though.
I saw a video demoing this. Apple anticipated the narrow side bevels would present a problem. I forgot to test this the last time I was at an Apple store, but I never had any touch screen reading or tapping problems.
menevets is offline   Reply With Quote