View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 02:49 AM   #274
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidampuero
hi geekmaster, im new in this jailbreaking world and yerterday y try to put the custum screen saver in my k4, i dont know for sure what i did wrong but now my kindle its FROZEN in the main screen that says:

tequila - system diags
s) device settings
o) operator test suite
r) run in test

etc.

the problem is i cant use de arrows to go down or up in the menu o enter with the middle buttom.

so please i really need help, havent here about no one with this trouble.
You are in the diagnostics menu. It does not show screensaver images in that mode. Try pressing the power button to see if the keys work. You can disable diagnostics mode from the exit menu.

If the power button does not help, plug it into a wall charger and charge it overnight, then try again...

Also, read the "simple debricking" sticky thread at the top of the dev corner forum.

EDIT: Are you going to READ this reply, and replies in all the other (mostly K5) threads that you cross-posted this K4 request to here and in the parent forum (and in PMs to me)?

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-05-2012 at 09:32 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote