View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 10:05 AM   #48
log
log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CedroRosso View Post
Still no freezes on the new unit, been sharing it with my girl so it's been getting something like 6 hours of use a day. Firmware version is 1.0.00.09010 same as everyone's (I think). If my new unit freezes, I'll let you know.
Thanks Cedro. Do you and your girl primarily use swipe or buttons to turn pages?

I've never had an issue when using buttons, only when using swipe for long periods of time.
log is offline   Reply With Quote