View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 12:25 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGeezer View Post
Found a 2009 thread discussing the PPro batteries and how Robertb was saying they would be for sale on the website, but no price was ever mentioned. Other discussions mentioned "work-alikes", but no one ever said there is really a supply for the EZ PPro batteries.

Any old news about this I haven't seen?

Pretty sure my battery is only getting 4-5 days, now, so its either replace the battery or replace the reader.

Managed to struggle thru a week of Boy Scout Camp - as an adult leader - by using my iPad, which is supposed to be for night reading purposes only.

Didn't take my PPro charger, or even USB cable, because I charged it before leaving on Sunday. Died on Wednesday.
Astak 'had' batteries for about $20.

Who knows what they have now. Last time I called at 10:30 PST, the EZReader support person was not in (yet).
I wanted a new cover (clip broke) and a spare battery (mine drops to 3 bars after 3 days of high reading (lots of pages) use).
Lbook V5 uses the same battery and I think they now have a US outlet.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote