View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #231
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP View Post
if you are disturbed with this discussion, you simply don't read it. who forces you to read these messages. I have a valid, justified observation about consistent kindle unavailability in Muslim countries across different regions. I simply raised this question here. Let amazon give its own answer, you don't have to be their unpaid spokesperson.
this discussion doesn't bother me at all. disinformation however pisses me right the f*ck off. we now have secure knowledge that the infrastructure will not support whispernet in some of these countries and it has nothing to do with policies at Amazon. truth hurts 'eh?