Thread: MobileRead May 2009 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 03:47 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I have voted.

BTW, I just emailed Cherie Priest author of "Four and Twenty Blackbirds" (I loved this book) asking her to make her other titles available in ebook form. Her hands are tied and she says she's been badgering Tor to make some older titles available but nothing has happened yet. She said her new book "Boneshaker" will be available as an ebook.

She responded within a couple of minutes of me writing her. It was great! I also let he know her book was in the running as the book club selection and gave her a link to the nomination thread.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote