View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 05:21 PM   #37
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
To me it looks no different than the Kindle Fire I own. I can read on it comfortably. I use a medium font I would says size 4 probably.
The Sans-Serif font is very readable for me. I've been trying to figure what font it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
The one on the right is the size I am using too. I use Sepia theme though.
I guess I'm just picky - you must have to be constantly changing pages though. At least for this book it's giving me left justify instead of full justify. But with a large font full justify can be unreadable so if I can't change it I definitely won't pay for it.

A lot of people seem to want their ebooks to look similar to printed books, and I guess that's why I'm surprised that more people don't have a problem with the double spaced lines. I went back and checked some of my old books and didn't find any double spaced. I do find teeny tiny print I can't read anymore though!
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote