View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 06:12 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckywc View Post
Yes I purchased the book from Kobo, it wasn't purchased from Amazon. I've never had that problem. What are the the sizes of the covers. I generally use 1066x1600 and they all show up perfectly. (That is if I can find that size.)
So it's a cover size issue once again!

Remember on the orginal Kindle Fire too big of covers would not show so you had to use smaller covers and now on the HDX it's the opposite! OMG!

Last edited by Blossom; 10-31-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote