View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 12:46 AM   #14
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
I'm struggling since ETCL just segfaults on the PW.

Either I could make this touch only or refactor the toolbar into something else.
undecided.
There is always a hope someone else with a paperwhite might be able to help with the segfaults?

For now you could release it touch only? It seems to me the toolbar is useful if only for the fact you CAN call up the keyboard when you want it (skipstone has a special button, but nobody wants to add a button for every program).
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote