View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 01:28 AM   #364
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
More than half of the year has passed and maybe its time for a little reflections on the results so far.

Here on MR, I have Fantasy decade reading challenge '00 -'10 which consists of 11 books. I read 4 so far. I'm pretty happy about the book choices I made, I discovered and read some of my all time favorites this year. I am not so strict with myself around this challenge and I allow myself to wonder a lot After all, 7 of 11 books I have chosen are first books of the series. I have read other books that followed as well.

My second challenge is reading 30 books this year. According to Goodreads I have read 17 books or 7324 pages. I think that is pretty correct as I pay a lot of attention to logging in correct edition I am reading with correct number of pages.

I'm pretty happy about this year, I'm reading a lot more. For comparison last year I have read only 4527 pages for entire year.

Overall according to Goodreads reading challenge for 2013, I am right on track, yay! :3
And regarding the reading challenge here on MR I think I will make that one too
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote