View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:40 AM   #51
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti-Ron View Post
Yep, that was I was talking about! Apple branded TV would be a hot cake for sure. Imagine an entire home based on the Apple environement, should be a dream for many people!
The reason I prefer my distinctly non-Apple media streamer is that it can play anything I throw at it. The Apple streamer (and I'd guess any future Apple-branded TV) has extremely limited format support.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote