View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 02:54 AM   #199
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidampuero View Post
im new in this jailbreaking world and yerterday y try to put the custum screen saver in my k4, i dont know for sure what i did wrong but now my kindle its FROZEN in the main screen that says:

tequila - system diags
s) device settings
o) operator test suite
r) run in test

etc.

the problem is i cant use de arrows to go down or up in the menu o enter with the middle buttom. and the computer dont recognizes as a device.

so please i really need help, havent here about no one with this trouble.
Try using MfgTool (in the first post in this thread) to boot to main. Tell us what results you get when you try that.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote