View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 11:24 AM   #10
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I still think that the SD slot should be returned in future models. Back in the old days of reading on my Clie I would use memory sticks to arrange my library by subject. Nowadays with Dropbox my library is available to all my PCs and my mobile phone but *not* my Kindle. My Calibre folder is nearly 10GB (I've purchased a lot of books and also have many more free books in Calibre) so carrying my entire library on a portable dedicated reader will require a bit more memory.

PDFs are much larger than other ebook formats and I know that my DX fills up fast if I'm loading PDFs. I always thought it was a peculiar choice by Amazon not to include an SD slot on the DX when it supported PDF.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote