View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 11:08 AM   #48
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
microsoft's terms for windows and various products like media player have given them permission to "look" inside your computer for years. and let's not forget that if a company overpays you via direct deposit in the u.s., they can go right in and remove that money, then deposit a different amount.

i think all this stuff is extremely intrusive and undermines our privacy (originally i was going to say "right to privacy", but obviously we don't have that), but on the other hand, seems like no one reads their terms and conditions. i know a couple guys whose computers were shut down via microsoft when they found "stolen" software. in the case of both guys, they didn't have stolen software. in one case, it took my friend two weeks to get everything cleared up with microsoft so he could use his computer again.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote