View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 03:20 PM   #8
Branch Delay
Connoisseur
Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
1. Releasing 0days with no vendor notification isn't a very professional thing to do and I don't really share the "us vs them" mentality the Apple jailbreak scene has. They have their reasons.

2. I hope it works, but I honestly have no idea. Bought a PW3 to test and I don't really want to spend extra money on more Kindles just to test a jailbreak 100 people (tops) are going to use. But yes, the fact that it worked on the PW3 is promising. I could crowd-source more testing, but it'd eventually leak. See #1.

3. I'll defer to knc1/nijule on that one. No clue. MrInstaller runs fine on my pw3 though.
Branch Delay is offline   Reply With Quote