View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #21
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardancalibre View Post
Do you happen to know if it can do the same with a kindle device? Just to see practically how this method works (At least my old kindle could prove itself useful after it got its screen broken).
Because if I can take the annotations from calibre, and they are not the mess I've seen in that link I posted before, I would have solved my problems.
I have never used a Kindle with calibre, so I don't know. For the Kobo, the menu option is on the send to device menu. If the Kindle supports this, it will be there.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote