View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
oj829
Groupie
oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Arc(32GB), Kobo Arc 7HD, Kobo Glo HD,NookHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobokobe View Post
When you press the sync button, what does it say on the top status bar? Does the sync not start at all? Does it get to "sync complete" without downloading your books?
It begins the sync, tells me it's successfully syncing my Reading Life, then the dictionary, and then it spins its graphic wheel for a while, finally saying "Sync Complete". But no books.

I gave up and selected "Computer Setup", and the Kobo Desktop software, but the same kind of thing happens. When I go to sync,tThe progress bar shows in the lower left, "Reading Life" is being synced (or so I'm told), but then the process ends with the purple progress bar never having made the slow journey of downloading my 20 books (as slowly but surely happens on two different versions of the Android Reader app client on 2 different tabs).

Furthermore, while the Kobo Desktop software identifies the model, firmware, and email address of my tethered Glo, it shows a "n/a" for the "Last Added" field, and nothing for the "On" field (which I presume is a date).

Last edited by oj829; 11-03-2012 at 02:47 PM. Reason: specified that 2 different Android tabs sync no prob.
oj829 is offline   Reply With Quote