View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 11:56 AM   #9
kcarscadden
Zealot
kcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavenskcarscadden is a rising star in the heavens

Device: iPad Air 5, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Removing GB and reinstalling didn't work for the beta, so probably not for the update.

First, if you have already installed Android Market, it still works properly after the update. If you want it and don't currently have it and don't really need root otherwise, root using GB and get Android Market using Danifunker's app before updating.

Second, if you still want root after the update, you can do it by getting adb working for the Vox, then use SuperOneClick. I don't yet have the new update (just the beta), but after I get it, I'll give a few more pointers.

Keith
kcarscadden is offline   Reply With Quote