View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
My new motto for internet posts and family gaterings. . .

I heard it on Fox and Friends a few weeks or so ago. Seems like good advice. Before speaking ask yourself these 3 questions. . .
  1. Does it need to be said?
  2. Does it need to be said by me?
  3. Does it need to be said by me, RIGHT NOW?

I've been trying to follow this advice. My internet and family life has been more peaceful, but somewhat boring. On the other hand, I may be back in the will of some of my older relatives.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote