View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 07:56 PM   #4
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i will try mobi2html if you want (if i can figure it out...) but i think the problem is BEFORE the conversion to imp, because the html file which is left behind (it's the source for the imp file) contains these errors.

so, either the problem is in the original mobi code (seems likely), or in the conversion from mobi to html (never had this problem before).

[EDIT : i was looking at the html in a browser already. i have attached the page for you.]
I looked at the HTML file but hard to tell without looking at the MobiPocket file. If you give me the file I will test mobi2html and fix any possible problems with mobi2html (give me a link or email to tpe@ida.liu.se). But since it is 2 o'clock in the night here I might not do it until tomorrow...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote