View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 11:18 AM   #6
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Kovid, would it be possible to use reload() if running in debug mode and calling a UserInterfacePlugin?

I've been using a variation on this approach that dynamically loads my actual plugin code from the zipped contents in the plugin. It depends upon some custom macros in my editor that modify both the unzipped copy of the plugin as well as the original plugin source (which needs to be rebuilt when exiting). Using this approach, I can simply rerun the plugin in place without losing context.

It seems like the concept of using reload() might be portable to the trunk.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote