View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #34
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
recomendation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraks View Post
at worst you read a 2nd book, they're not long reads and you can get through them pretty quick. at least it's felt like that for the first two reads.

there's a lot to build on from the second book but with the amount of action and crazy ass kickin' things going on i'm not sure how book 3 can top it

i've been reading a lot of urban fantasy lately and this series seems to be pretty good, rated up there with what i've read. i'm just kind of bummed that i didn't get on it earlier and now i'm playing catch up with 11 more to go plus side jobs (which i may or may not get to).
i recommend that you read the stories in side jobs along with the novels. they are all labeled as to when they occur so you can read them chronologically interleaved with the novels.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote